The profile is part of the system 3035-KOZE.
- for the construction of professional lighting fixtures with a cover mounted flush with the ceiling or wall surface
- for LED lighting fixtures recessed in the ceiling, installed and serviced as a system
- for creating precise mounting channels in drywall for LED lighting fixtures
- embedding the “mounting channel” (RAM-3035-KOZE) in the surface of a drywall ceiling
- mounting the "core" of the lighting fixture (3035-OMODO) in the “mounting channel” (RAM-3035-KOZE)
- 3035-KOZE fixtures are designed for 2 LED tapes (10 mm wide) or 2 LED tapes (8 mm wide)
- the profile fits in the thickness of two drywall panels
- the lighting fixture is designed so that the "core" of the lighting fixture (profile with LED tapes, power supply, wires and end caps) can be prepared in advance, in factory conditions.
The only thing to be done at the installation site is to insert the prepared “core” (3035-OMODO) into the pre-installed mounting channel (RAM-3035-KOZE)
- two locking bolts must be used for every 1m of lighting fixture. For lighting fixtures shorter than 1m, at least 2 bolts
- covers must be cut 2 mm shorter than the aluminum profiles on both ends (creating 2mm gaps on both ends of the lighting fixture)