- main, decorative and functional lighting.
- suspended, using dedicated accessories,
- can be easily connected into runs,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile.
Minimum radius for a bent fixture shining inwards: 400 mm
Minimum radius for a bent fixture shining outwards 300 mm
- minimum radius - bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile,
- internal radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch,
- external radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch,
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation,
- when bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).