- main, decorative and functional lighting.
- recessed, using a dedicated mounting track,
- can be easily connected into runs,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile.
Minimum internal radius: 3000 mm
Minimum external radius: 3000 mm
- minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile
- internal radius – refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch
- external radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation
- when bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating
(which may be more or less visible depending on the radius)