- furniture and decorative lighting
- to the surface, suspended or recessed, using dedicated accessories, properly selected screws, double-sided adhesive tape or mounting adhesive,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile,
- easy assembly and disassembly by snapping in and out.
- possibility of building a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof,
- IP67 is possible with the following covers: LIGER, KA, HS, KA-PRO and KA-COM,
- can be equipped with transparent and frosted covers (diffusers), aluminum-colored plastic end caps,
- space for LED strip: 11.2 mm.
Minimum radius for a bent lighting fixture directing light inwards: 150 mm
Minimum radius for a bent lighting fixture directing light outwards: 150 mm
- minimum radius - bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile,
- internal radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch,
- external radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch,
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation,
- when bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).