- main and decorative lighting.
- suspended, using dedicated accessories,
- can be easily connected into runs,
- the cover is cut to the length of the lighting fixture.
- the MOD-50 lighting fixture can be anodized or painted. The MOD-50 lighting fixture can generate a strong downward beam (two LED strips 10 mm wide or a single firm LED module up to 24 mm wide) and an upward backlight beam (one 10 mm LED strip)
- the MOD-50 lighting fixture is designed so that its "core" (extrusion with LED strips, power supply, wires) can be fully prepared in advance (in factory conditions). At the destination of mounting, the ready "core" of MOD-50 can be snapped into the previously mounted housing frame and connected to power
- for each 1m of the lighting fixture, two locking bolts must be used. With lighting fixtures shorter than 1 m, at least 2 bolts must be used.
The MOD-50 lighting fixture is compatible with the following covers:
JUN-50, prismatic, material: PMMA, length: 1.5 m, UV resistant , the possibility of obtaining a glare factor UGR ≤ 19
POL-50 frosted, material: PC, lengths: 1 m, 2m, 3 m, UV resistant