- main, functional, furniture and decorative lighting.
- to the surface, suspended or recessed, using dedicated accessories, properly selected screws, double-sided adhesive tape or mounting adhesive,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile,
- easy assembly and disassembly by snapping in and out.
- possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof
- line of light obtainable with the LIGER cover an LED strip with at least 120 LED/m 9.6W
- space for LED strip: 14 mm
Profile bending with covers: HS, LIGER, KA. Can be bent in the plane adjacent to the LED strip.
Minimum internal radius: 180 mm
Minimum external radius: 200 mm
- minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile
- internal radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch
- external radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation
- when bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius)