The information contained in the description applies to the PIKO-ZM system (a set of PIKO-ZM and TEPIKO profiles)
Minimum width and height
Wide range of accessories
Small bending radius
- furniture and decorative lighting.
- to the surface, suspended or recessed, using a dedicated mounting track, dedicated accessories, or mounting adhesive,
- can be easily connected into runs,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile.
- fast and reliable installation of sealed LED strips "5-KLIK" (LED strip in a special silicone sleeve ensuring increased tightness)
- Ideal for use in bathrooms and other rooms with high humidity
|Profile length||1 m||2 m||3 m|
|Number of TEKNIK latches||4||9||14|
- the TEPIKO profile is sold with the "TEPIKO protective insert"
- space for LED strip: 7.2 mm
- the profile can be twisted along the axis
|Minimum internal radius||Minimum external radius|
|220 mm||120 mm|
- minimum radius- bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile
- internal radius- refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch
- external radius- refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation
- when bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius)