The information contained in the description applies to the MOD-KOL-50
system (a set of RAM-KOL-50, OMODO-50 profiles).
Wall-to-wall mounting possible
Openwork structure of the Mounting track
Adjustable elements of the mounting track
Mounting to drywall boards
Hardly visible aluminum elements
Glare rating UGR <19 possible
|Dimensions||65 × 36 mm|
- main and decorative lighting.
- in drywall, using a dedicated mounting track and dedicated accessories,
- can be easily connected into runs,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile.
MOD-KOL-50 fixtures are designed for 3 LED tapes (10mm wide) or 4 tapes (8mm wide) or a LED current module up to 24 mm wide.
The lighting fixture is designed so that the “core” of the lighting fixture (profile with LED tapes, power supply, wires and end caps) can be prepared in advance, in factory conditions. The only thing to be done at the installation site is to insert the prepared “core” (OMODO-50) into the pre-installed mounting channel (RAM-KOL-50).
Two locking bolts must be used for every 1m of lighting fixture. For lighting fixtures shorter than 1 m, at least 2 bolts must be used.
The width of the gap in the drywall for RAM-KOL-50: from 66 mm to 71 mm.
The following are examples of covers are compatible with MOD-KOL-50:
- JUN-50 prismatic material: PMMA, length: 1.5m, UV resistant, glare rating UGR ≤ 19 possible
- POL-50 frosted, material: PC, lengths: 1m,2m,3m, UV resistant
The gaps between the edges of the mounting channel and the “core” of the fixture can be finished with a dedicated silicone cord.
Animation: Profile system MOD-KOL-50
Scheme: Profile system MOD-KOL-50