- main and decorative lighting
- to the surface, suspended or recessed, using dedicated accessories, properly selected screws, double-sided adhesive tape or mounting adhesive,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile,
- easy assembly and disassembly by snapping in and out.
- possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof,
- basic accessories: frosted cover and gray end caps,
- space for LED strip: 16.6 mm.
|Minimum internal radius||Minimum external radius|
|400 mm||250 mm|
- minimum radius - bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile,
- internal radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch,
- external radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch,
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation,
- when bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).