Smooth profile walls
Small bending radius
- furniture and decorative lighting.
- to the surface, using a dedicated mounting track, mounting adhesive, properly selected screws or double-sided adhesive tape.
- possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof
- the profile fits dedicated mounting strips
- space for LED strip: 12.2 mm
Profile bending with covers: HS-12, K-12
Minimum internal radius: 200 mm
Minimum external radius: 250 mm
- minimum radius - bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile
- internal radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch
- external radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation
- when bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius)