Easy servicing of the TRIADA profile
Cable management space
- makes mounting and service of the TRIADA profile easy.
- to the surface or suspended, using dedicated accessories or properly selected screws.
Minimum internal radius: 150 mm
Minimum external radius: 150 mm
- minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction (deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile,
- internal radius – refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch,
- external radius - refers to the profile bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch,
- irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation,
- when bending anodized profiles, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating(which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).